( Jamnagar- Dwarka) Arrival at Jamnagar and begin our Saurashtra Darshan tour with Kirty Holiday by Proceed to Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple. Arrive at Jamnagar and proceed to Dwarka (150 kms – 4 hours). Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple in the evening. Dwarkadhish Temple is one of the most significant and visited Lord Krishna Temples in India.
( Dwarka- Somnath) Temple visits in and around Dwarka. Proceed to Somnath.Temple visits in and around Dwarka. Proceed to Somnath. Early morning visit Okha for the Beyt Dwarka. Beyt Dwarka is an island accessible over a short boat ride where a prominent Lord Krishna Temple is located. Upon return visit Nageshwar Mahadev Temple enroute. Nageshwar temple is believed to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples. Visit Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomati Ghat Temples after returning to Dwarka. Travel to Somnath (240 kms – 4.5 hours). Enroute stopover at the Harsiddh Mata temple offering excellent views of the the Arabian Sea. Reach Somnath by evening.
( Somnath- Diu) Somnath Temple visit. Travel to Diu. Evening beach visit. Visit Somnath Temple, a renowned Shiva Temple and considered one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples and one of the most visited Shiva Temples in India. Time permitting visit Bhalka Teerth. Travel to Diu (90 kms – 2 hours) .Diu, an erstwhile Portuguese Colony and now a popular beach getaway. Evening visit to the Nagoa beach.
(Diu) Sightseeing and activities around Diu Sightseeing around Diu includes Nagoa Beach, St. Pauls Church, Diu Museum, Diu Fort. Watersports include Para Sailing, water skiing, water scooter, Family boat and speedboats are on offer at Ahmadpur Mandvi beach.
( Diu- Gir) Travel to Sasan Gir via Somnath. Evening Safari in Sasan Gir. Proceed to Sasan Gir (120 kms – 3 hrs). Sasan Gir is only abode of Asiatic Lions and considered excellent for bird watching. The park checklist has 250 birds and about 50 other species (including the endangered lesser florican and the saras crane) are recorded in the grasslands along the periphery of the sanctuary. Evening Safari in Gir.
( Gir- Rajkot ) Departure Departure to Rajkot (160 kms – 3 hours) and proceed to onward journey. With this ends the Tour with beautiful memories of Saurashtra and Kirty Holiday
- 1N Dwarka – 1N Somnath – 2N Diu – 2N Sasan Gir
- Twin Sharing accommodation as specified
- Meal As specified
- One time safari Entry fee
- All sightseeing as per itinerary with NAC car
- Airfares/railway/Bus and ticket taxes
- Meals not specified above
- Surcharges applicable
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Tips and Porterage
- Govt Service Tax 3.09%
- Entry Fee
- Permit to entry in Forest
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Must carry camera to preserve your memories of the trip.
- Must carry Passport/Identity Card.
- Assistance for best season to visit
- Assistance for Day excursion programs with respective itinerary