( Bhopal – Panchamari) Or ( Pipariya Railway station- Panchamarhi ( 3hrs)) Arrive at Bhopal. Proceed to Pachmarhi and begin our Majestic Madhya pradesh Tour with Kirty Holiday. (200 kms – 5 hours). Pachmarhi (3500+ ft asl) is the only hill station in state of Madhya Pradesh and renowned for its colonial style heritage hotels and
pleasant climate all round the year.
( Panchamarhi) Sightseeing in and around Pachmarhi Full day sightseeing to Pandav Caves, Jata Shankar Temple, Christ Church, Bee Fall – Waterfall, Apsara Vihar, Reenchgarh (Caves). Evening visit to Sunset point.
( Panchamarhi – Jabalpur) Proceed to Jabalpur via Marble Rocks. Proceed to Jabalpur (243 kms – 5 hrs) enroute visit Marble Rocks. Marble Rocks is an area near Jabalpur (25 kms) along a river having soft marble on both sides creating a beautiful gorge of about 3 km in length. Boating is offered in the river for guests to experience the Marble Rocks. Dhuandhar Waterfalls is also worth a visit alongwith the temple on the hilltop (reachable via Cable car ride). Reach Jabalpur by Evening. Jabalpur is a transit point for travellers getting in and out of Wildlife areas of Kanha (165 kms) and Bandhavgarh (200 kms).
( Jabalpur – Kanha) Proceed to Kanha. Evening Safari. Proceed to Kanha (165 kms – 4 hours). Kanha is one of the best wildlife experiences in India and renowned for its Tigers and Barasingha Population. The park offers rich diversity of flora and fauna and renowned for its Migratory Bird watching in Winter (Oct – March).Evening Safari in Kanha (Mukki or Kisli Range depends on stay selection).
Morning and Evening Safari. Morning and Evening Jeep Safari in Kanha National Park (Mukki or Kisli Range depends on stay selection). Elephant back Tiger Tracking (Tiger Show) can be availed if organised on the day of the travel.
Departure Travel to Jabalpur (165 kms – 4 hours) and depart for onward journey.
- 2N Pachmarhi – 1N Jabalpur – 2N Kanha
- Twin Sharing accommodation as specified
- Meal As specified
- All sightseeing as per itinerary with NAC car
- Airfares/railway/Bus and ticket taxes
- Meals not specified above
- Surcharges applicable
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Tips and Porterage
- Govt Service Tax 3.09%
- Entry Fee
- Permit to entry in Forest
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Must carry camera to preserve your memories of the trip.
- Sun protection lotions who have allergy of exposure to sun.
- Must carry Passport/Identity Card
- Assistance for best season to visit
- Assistance for Day excursion programs with respective itinerary